All about Hilda Baci Guinness World Record cooking marathon
Hilda Baci Cookathon —
Hilda Baci, a Lagos-based Chef, is currently trending as she attempts to break the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking by an individual.
Hilda Baci real name Hilda Effiong Bassey was born on September 20, 1996, in Akwa Ibom State.
She is a multi-talented Nigerian TV producer, actress, head cook at FoodbyHilda and entrepreneur who started her journey from grass to grace.
ALSO READ: Hilda Baci Bio, Age, Siblings, Parents, Husband, Children, Net Worth
Hilda Baci Cookathon
Nigerian chef, Hilda Bassey Effiong, has embarked on a cooking marathon with hopes of breaking the Guinness Book of Record’s longest cooking hours.
Hilda who has tagged her quest “Hilda Baci Cookathon”, began her journey on Thursday, May 11, 2023, and is expected to complete it on Monday 15th May 2023.
The current record is held by Indian chef Lata Tandon, who cooked 87 hours and 45 minutes non-stop in 2019.
Hilda has received massive support from Nigerians as people have turned up at her restaurant “My Food by Hilda” located in Lagos, where she is doing her “Cookathon”.
Here are 10 things to know about Hilda Baci Cookathon
1. Hilda is not permitted to sit while cooking.
2. She’s not allowed to take coffee, stimulants, or any energy drink to artificially boost her energy and bodily strength while cooking.
3. She’s allowed to eat food, drink water or fruit juice, & take glucose
4. She has just 5 minutes rest per hour [meaning for every 1 hour, she is entitled to just 5 minutes rest or break, that’s an hour break in every 12 hours].
5. She cooks different meals simultaneously. She is at liberty to cook any meal she likes. There are no restrictions as to what she can cook or not cook.
6. The current holder of the title Hilda seeks to break is an Indian chef Lata Tandon, who set a Guinness World Record for cooking for 87 hours and 45 minutes non-stop in 2019.
7. Uber, one of her partners is offering a 40% discounted ride to the venue for people who wish to join and cheer her up.
8. To break the record, Hilda is attempting to cook for 96 hours, using extra 9 hours to break the world record as the first human on earth to spend such an amount of time cooking a marathon.
9. The cooking is taking place at Amore Gardens, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
10. She cooks round the clock, no sleep (Morning, afternoon, evening, and night. So, for 4 nights, she won’t sleep)
Who is Hilda Baci?
Hilda Effiong Bassey, popularly known as Hilda Baci, is a Nigerian chef and YouTube content creator, host, TV producer, and foodprenuer.
Where is Hilda Baci from?
Hilda was born in Akwa Ibom. She is a talented Nigerian Chef, YouTuber, TV Producer, and Entrepreneur.
What is Hilda Baci cooking?
Hilda plans to cook a total of 35 sides, soups, cold dishes and sauces, mostly Nigerian cuisine.
How many hours has Hilda Baci cooked?
The 27-year-old has been cooking for the past 80 hours and counting with about eight hours to break the the Guinness World Record.
She is cooking for four days and four nights to break the 87 hours, 45 minutes set by Chef Lata London in Rewa, India in 2019.
Has Hilda Baci broken the record?
Not yet, Hilda has been cooking for the past 80 hours and counting with about eight hours to break the the Guinness World Record.
Read all the Latest News, Entertainment News and gossips here. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Telegram.